What We Do
We Specialize In
- Solar Power Installation
- Lithium Battery supply
- Home Solar Power system
- Commercial solar power equipment supply
- Energy management solutions
- Grid-tie Solar system
- Power Back-Up solution
- Generator installations and maintenance
- Solar energy consulting
- Fault finding and repairs
- Solar Borehole Pump supply, installation and repairs
- Off-Grid Solar system
- Special control circuits design and wiring
- Solar Geyser supply and Install
- Earthing and Lightning protection
- Electrical Certificate of Compliance
- Qualified and Master electricians
- Hybrid Solar power
Electrical Lighting Upgrades
- Bathroom Lighting
- Kitchen Lighting
- Outdoor Security Lighting
Our Electrical Technicians are:
- Fully screened, drug tested, and background checked for your peace of mind
- Neat, clean and uniformed for safety and security
- Friendly, helpful, and reliable. We don’t hire anyone we wouldn’t hire to work inside of our own homes.
- Knowledgeable, experienced and skilled
- Rigorously trained in customer service
- Top-notch troubleshooters who specialize in saving you time and money
- Fully outfitted with state-of-the-art diagnostic tools and a huge inventory of parts
- Fully licensed, bonded and insured
OUR WORKING PROCESS
We’ll take a look at your energy needs, and tell you how much you can save by going solar. We’ll also answer any of your questions. Simple, painless, and free.
We’ll stop by for a second visit to check out your roof, and gather information for our solar design team. Our team will create a custom system, designed to shrink your energy bill.
We make sure that all of the permits and paperwork your city and local utility company require are taken care of. All you need to do is sit back, relax, and wait for installation day.
On installation day, you can expect us to have your solar panels up and ready in about 4-8 hours. Once we’re finished, we’ll show you how to turn the system on and off.